Monday, March 24, 2008

Leigh Leigh's Brain Teasers - Day 5

This is your last set of clues. I have put all of the clues for each secret together and have included the final one. I am looking forward to seeing some guesses soon. Remember that your final guesses have to be submitted by Tuesday at 10pm. Good Luck!
SECRET 1
May need a key
When they rotate really fast, they do not spin
It is a hexagon alone, but forms a circle with others
An iron can remove it
MAY BE ATTACHED WITH GLUE
----------------------------------------
SECRET 2
Some push, some pull, some paint
Can be made of paper, metal or skin
They can rust or wrinkle
Some have pleats
WHILE SOME PAY TO BE ONE, OTHERS PAY BECAUSE THEY ARE ONE
----------------------------------------
SECRET 3
They can be circles, squares or strings
Can remember who you are
They are created by instructions and create instructions
They can travel by BUS or truck
SOME CAN BE DUNKED
----------------------------------------
SECRET 4
Capable of chaning people's minds
Father of six
Villian
The Phoenix
RELATED TO ELVIS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uggghh! I've been away from the blogs, for several days and have missed your contest! I will do my best to catch up. Please send your address to me!

Rachel said...

I just saw all the clues yesterday--- such a good idea!! I can't wait until you post the answers!