Thursday, March 20, 2008

Leigh Leigh's Brain Teasers - Day 1

I recently participated in this activity and found it very challenging and also a lot of fun. I want to pass the fun along to you and so I am introducing my first contest...Leigh Leigh's Brain Teasers!


Over the next 5 days you will receive one clue a day for each of the 4 secrets. By day 5 you will have a total of 5 clues for each of the 4 secrets. The person who guesses the most secrets correctly will win a prize. If there is a tie, the winner will be decided based on the time of submission. There is one secret that no one participating was able to figure out. Let's see if someone is able to figure out the correct answer.

CONTEST RULES:

1) You may guess twice (the final guess is included in the two) during the contest by sending me an email. This will keep the guesses private until the end of the contest. If you do not have my email address, let me know and I will get it to you.

2) Any time that you submit a guess you must guess all four of the secrets.

3) After your first guess (which may occur at any time during the contest), I will tell you how many you have correct, but not which ones are correct.

4) All final guesses must be submitted by 10pm on Tuesday, March 25, 2008.

Good luck and have fun!

CLUE SET 1

SECRET 1: May need a key

SECRET 2: Some push, some pull, some paint

SECRET 3: They can be circles, squares or strings

SECRET 4: Capable of changing people's minds

3 comments:

Amie said...

Oh...i wish i could participate...but i am not going to be here...boo

This sounds so fun though!

Gale said...

Hey, I didn't think your Blog was going to put us to work. I was so much looking forward to Apartment Part II.

Leigh Leigh said...

I really want to get the Apartment Part II up as well. I was out of town for a while and now the apartment is a mess and not worthy of pictures. I promise that it is coming soon.

LA Girl, where are you going. I wish that you could play too. It is a lot of fun.