Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Georgia Home - Part II

Here it is at last. A few of our fellow bloggers have been anxiously awaiting the unveiling of my new apartment in Atlanta. It is really not all that exciting, but I must say that it is much better than my last apartment in Philadelphia. It was cute, but because of its size and lack of amenities, it made me a little stir crazy.

This is the living area as viewed from the kitchen. The front door is to the right and the bedroom is to the left. There is also a door that leads out to the balcony to the left of the window.

This is the kitchen as viewed from the foyer. The living area is to the right.


This is the bathroom as viewed from the bedroom. The closet is to the left just before you reach the doorway.

So there it is! Now everyone will have to come to visit and see it in person.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice Leigh Leigh! How exciting! Thanks for the tour! You are an excellent guide.

Anonymous said...

I'm on my way! Thanks for the pictures.

Gale said...

Very nice and much larger than Philly.
I really like your TV armoire.

Leigh Leigh said...

I was so excited to find the armoire. It is from Ikea and matches a bookcase that I bought while I was in Philly. I was able to find someone in Atlanta who was selling it on craigslist for quite a bit less.

Anonymous said...

Ikea brings back memories; one of our first kitchen tables was "early ikea"!!! It was white with metal black pole legs and was perfect for attaching baby seats (the kind that clip on so the toddler can eat at the table). I still use it today as a folding table in my laundry area. It must be 22 years old! We spent a lot of time at Ikea!

Anonymous said...

That would cost me $4,000 a month on LI!

Leigh Leigh said...

Ke...I love Ikea! I could always go in and find something that I like. Thank goodness the one here is a mad house. It does not really motivate me to go and wander around.

Bone...Price for space is so interesting. I am paying slightly more here than I was in Philly, but this apartment in Philly would have cost me at least $1,000 and that would have been in an area you were not intrested in living in. I hate paying what I am paying, thank goodness I am not living in LI.

Anonymous said...

I"ke"a; good name as well! Actually it would make a good blog name, alluding to the word "idea"....hmm...