Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Congratulations Jonathan!

The whole family traveled to Clemson, SC in May to see Jonathan graduate. I know, I am quite a slacker, it has been almost a month and I am finally posting.


Can you find Jonathan on the big screen?


I must say that this was one of the worst graduation ceremonies that I have ever been to. They insist on keeping to tradition and read the name of every graduate as they walked across the stage. Jonathan was 500 and something on the right side of the coliseum. This means that there more than 500 on the left and therefore he was almost the last name to be called. Wow!

2 comments:

Gale said...

Yeah Jon, Welcome to the working world. I like Dads Clemson orange shirt.

The Mad Tern said...

Yeah, Jon! You Da Man! If you want a job teaching bio in Washington, I think I can get you an interview. Let me know.

PS gel-oh... it is probably not Clemson orange if Dad has any CNY loyalty at all.